COVID-19 Vaccine for Ages 5+ FAQs
- Is it safe for my young child to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why can my young child only get the Pfizer vaccine?
- What kind of side effects will my young child get from the vaccine?
- I heard young kids can develop heart problems from being vaccinated. Is my child at risk?
COVID-19 PCR Testing for Travelers
If you’re getting ready to travel, we make it easy to get a COVID-19 PCR test with no doctor visit necessary and results available right in the AdventHealth app. For answers to more questions or to reach our team, call us at Call813-467-4700.
- When would I get a COVID-19 PCR test?
- Will my health insurance cover the cost of COVID-19 PCR testing?
- How will I get my COVID-19 PCR test results?
- How long does it take to get my results?
- Is there a specific number of tests available each day? Will tests run out?
Integrated Care Centered Around You
AdventHealth Care Pavilion New Tampa is more than a leading-edge facility. It’s a team of dedicated experts and caregivers who share a common goal of supporting your family’s whole health through every age and stage — with the most convenient health care delivery model. The unique services and programs at this location include:
- Primary care and pediatrics
- Specialty care
- Diagnostic imaging
- Lab services
- Kids Club
- Contactless registration and check-in
- No waiting room/self-rooming
- Online scheduling
- Open evening and weekends
- Same-day appointments
- Walk-ins welcome
Take a Look Around
Find a Care Pavilion Near You