Healthy Employees, Healthy Business
Your business runs more smoothly when your employee health and happiness improves. Create a culture of well-being to empower your organization — and your employees — with tools for wellness and success from AdventHealth’s Health Performance Strategies, an employer wellness program.
You can boost employee morale, efficiency and retention, all while lowering your health care costs, with help from our team of wellness experts. Your return on investment is a brighter future for your business, your employees and your community.
What We Offer. Whole-Person Health & Wellness
We offer a variety of workplace wellness solutions to meet your needs. From assessment to full scale implementation, we have the necessary talent & resources to successfully support wellness initiatives along the way.
- Whole Person Wellbeing
Let’s put your plan to work. Starting with your turnkey, customized programs, your company will be ready to create and sustain your very own positive culture of whole-person health.
- Workplace Wellbeing
Design your programs based on science. Create ways to keep your employees engaged, motivated and enthusiastic about their health!
Take a good look at your organization’s health culture. Once you fully understand your employees’ interest in improving their health, you’ll know the best way to plan your goals and objectives.
Empower your wellness team the training and tools they need. With the right resources, your leaders will be committed, and your employees will engage with the process.
- Nutrition, Fitness & Recovery
From recipes to employee appreciation massages--we offer supplemental programs and all the necessary resources to help your employees feel valued and supported.
- Networking & Membership
Stay connected with other wellness professionals in the Central Florida region to make an impact on our community- rub elbows with highly respected, and followed, thought leaders in our industry.
Promote Good Habits
Start your workplace wellness program and health fairs with our current selection of promotions and special pricing. We offer regular incentives and loyalty programs that make it easier for our client employers to adopt new habits that support a whole-person approach to wellness for their employee populations, at a reasonable price.
Central Florida Works On Wellness
If you have a workplace wellness solution you’d like to share or if you’d like to know how other companies handle their wellness challenges, connect through Central Florida Works On Wellness (CFWOW) networking forum. It's perfect for sharing best practices and information, plus you’ll get access to resources and educational opportunities.
- Who Should Join
Anyone interested in creating a healthier Central Florida community will benefit from membership in Central Florida Works On Wellness. That includes human resource professionals, health and wellness practitioners, business leaders, benefit consultants/brokers and others.
- Member Benefits
As a Central Florida Works On Wellness member, you’ll:
- Be the first to know about events and new programs
- Gain invaluable insight on worksite wellness from experts in the field
- Increase employee participation and engagement with your current worksite wellness offerings
- Learn ways to receive local and national workplace recognition
- Network with other wellness professionals to share ideas and successes, brainstorm about workplace wellness issues and partner with other members
- Stay current with best practices and trends
- Membership Fees
Fees for membership with Central Florida Works on Wellness are $99 per year for up to three people in one company, or $59 per year for one person.
- How to Join
To become a member of Central Florida Works On Wellness, simply complete the Works on Wellness Application. Then, you can either:
- Bring it to the next meeting with your membership fee
- Email it to FH.Health.Performance.Strategies@adventhealth.com
Meetings are held at Leu Gardens (unless otherwise specified) from 12 to 1:30 p.m., with lunch provided. Please call to inquire about future dates.
When You Care, It Shows
Health Performance Strategies is a wellness driver created by Florida Hospital designed to partner with professional organizations in establishing and sustaining a culture of health and wellness. Our comprehensive 4 phase structure is based upon world-class medical expertise and more than a century of experience providing hope and healing to our community. Our goal is to empower participants to live a more fulfilling and productive life by embracing the eight principles of CREATION Health – Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust in God, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition.
- Awards & Accolades
- Consistently ranked as a Top 100 Company for Working Families by the Orlando Sentinel
- Named among the "Top 100 Healthiest Employers" in the country by Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
- Recognized as one of Central Florida's Healthiest Employers by the Orlando Business Journal
- Social Wellness Awards Communicator Award Winner by ShapeUp Complete
- Designations & Certifications
- American Heart Association's Workplace Health Achievement Index
- American Diabetes Association's Elite Health Champion designation
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist by the Corporate Health and Wellness Association
- Shortlister Verified by the Wellness Company
- Associated Wire Rope Fabricators Sponsor Member
- Greater Orlando Society for Human Resource Management
- National Wellness Institute
- WELCOA Premier Provider Network (2016)
Expertise is at your fingertips. Our highly accomplished speakers are unrivaled within the health world, and many have revolutionized health and healing in our nation’s largest institutions. AdventHealth’s speakers include registered dietitians, fitness experts, sleep professionals and behavioral health specialists, as well as an impressive array of top medical professionals and executives who are national and global leaders in their specialty. The yearlong and quarterly series provide learning with a wide selection of options including highly inspiring and engaging seminars, health screenings and conventional health presentations.
Meet the Team
Connect With Us
Request a Soft Proposal
Do you have a good idea of the health initiatives you want to launch, but now need to have some figures, options, and consultants to present with your research? Let us partner with you in designing a proposal that incorporates your wants and wellness needs.”
Schedule a 30 Minute Consultation
Curious about our programs and services? Learn more about what HPS has to offer through a brief demonstration and how Health Performance Strategies can help meet your needs. Available via conference call, face to face, or webinar.
Sometimes, it isn’t easy communicating value on investment or return on investment, here is a great place to start to help peak your interest, let us help you navigate and facilitate those conversations. Our programs are based on hard science, data, and research.”
- Research & White Papers
Here's our hard science behind our evidence based programs.
- Download White Papers (coming soon)
Enjoy a full catalog of offerings for your wellness needs.
- Test Group & Studies
Ask us how we implemented our programming and the outcomes of this community’s wellbeing! (coming soon)