Sometimes, it isn’t easy communicating value on investment or return on investment, here is a great place to start to help peak your interest, let us help you navigate and facilitate those conversations. Our programs are based on hard science, data, and research.”
- Research & White Papers
Here's our hard science behind our evidence based programs.
Enjoy a full catalog of offerings for your wellness needs.
Healthy Employees, Healthy Business
Your business runs more smoothly when your employee health and happiness improves. Create a culture of wellbeing to empower your organization — and your employees — with tools for wellness and success from AdventHealth’s Health Performance Strategies, an employer wellness program.
You can boost employee morale, efficiency and retention, all while lowering your health care costs, with help from our team of wellness experts. Your return on investment is a brighter future for your business, your employees and your community.
What We Offer. Whole-Person Health & Wellness
We offer a variety of workplace wellbeing solutions to meet your needs. From assessments to full scale implementation, we have the necessary talent & resources to successfully support your initiatives along the way.
- Whole Person Wellbeing
Let’s put your plan to work. Starting with your turnkey, customized programs, your company will be ready to create and sustain your very own positive culture of whole-person health.
- Workplace Wellbeing
We will work with you to create a customized, turnkey, sustainable whole-person health workplace culture. Create ways to keep your employees engaged, motivated and enthusiastic about their health!
Take a good look at your organization’s health culture. Once you fully understand your employees’ interest in improving their health, you’ll know the best way to plan your goals and objectives.
Empower your wellness team with the training and tools they need. Your leaders will be committed and your employees will be engaged in this process with the right resources.
- Nutrition, Fitness & Recovery
We offer nutritional consults, recipe databases, exercise classes, massages and more to help your employees feel valued and supported.
- Networking & Membership
Stay connected with other wellness professionals in the Central Florida region to make an impact on our community - connect with highly respected thought leaders in our industry.
Central Florida Works On Wellness
Central Florida Works on Wellness (CFWOW) is a networking, educational outreach and resource forum created to help members share workplace wellbeing best practices and information.
- Who Should Join
Anyone interested in creating a healthier Central Florida community will benefit from membership in Central Florida Works On Wellness. That includes human resource professionals, health and wellness practitioners, business leaders, benefit consultants/brokers and others.
- Member Benefits
As a Central Florida Works On Wellness member, you’ll:
- Be the first to know about events and new programs
- Gain invaluable insight on worksite wellness from experts in the field
- Increase employee participation and engagement with your current worksite wellness offerings
- Learn ways to receive local and national workplace recognition
- Network with other wellness professionals to share ideas and successes, brainstorm about workplace wellness issues and partner with other members
- Stay current with best practices and trends
- Membership Fees
Fees for membership with Central Florida Works on Wellness are $125 per year for up to three people in one company, or $75 per year for one person.
- How to Join
To become a member of Central Florida Works On Wellness, simply complete the Works on Wellness Application. Then, you can either:
- Bring it to the next meeting with your membership fee
- Email it to FH.Health.Performance.Strategies@adventhealth.com
Meetings are held at Leu Gardens (unless otherwise specified) from 12 to 1:30 p.m., with lunch provided. Please call to inquire about future dates or view brochure here.
Our Whole Person Health Principles
Health Performance Strategies is a wellness driver created by Florida Hospital designed to partner with professional organizations in establishing and sustaining a culture of health and wellness. Our programs are based upon world-class medical expertise and more than a century of experience providing hope and healing to our community. Our goal is to empower participants to live a more fulfilling and productive life by embracing the eight principles of CREATION Life – Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust in God, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition.
- Awards & Accolades
- Consistently ranked as a Top 100 Company for Working Families by the Orlando Sentinel
- Named among the "Top 100 Healthiest Employers" in the country by Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
- Recognized as one of Central Florida's Healthiest Employers by the Orlando Business Journal
- Social Wellness Awards Communicator Award Winner by ShapeUp Complete
- Designations & Certifications
- American Heart Association's Workplace Health Achievement Index
- American Diabetes Association's Elite Health Champion designation
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist by the Corporate Health and Wellness Association
- Shortlister Verified by the Wellness Company
- Greater Orlando Society for Human Resource Management
- National Wellness Institute
Train the Trainer
We offer Train the Trainer courses to employers. Learn how to become a course facilitator of our evidence-based programs and put our most influential employee wellbeing programs to work at your company.
Our Train the Trainer courses are designed to provide a company’s in-house trainers with the knowledge and tools they need to effectively deliver these interactive, whole-person health sessions to fellow employees. The Train the Trainer course includes:
- Participation in an interactive course taught by our facilitators.
- Learning how to teach the course concepts and implementation.
- A copy of all the program content and an instructional Facilitators Guide.
- Follow-up support from our team to ensure your success.
Not sure where to begin? Our professional Speakers Bureau is a great place to start. Expertise is at your fingertips. Our highly accomplished speakers are unrivaled within the health world, and many have revolutionized health and healing in our nation’s largest institutions. AdventHealth’s speakers include registered dietitians, fitness experts, sleep professionals and behavioral health specialists, as well as an impressive array of top medical professionals and executives who are national and global leaders in their specialty. Schedule a yearlong, quarterly or customized series to provide your employees with the education needed to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Meet the Team
Connect With Us
Request a Soft Proposal
Do you have a good idea of the health initiatives you want to launch, but now need to have some figures, options, and consultants to present with your research? Let us partner with you in designing a proposal that incorporates your wants and wellness needs.”
Schedule a 30 Minute Consultation
Curious about our programs and services? Learn more about what HPS has to offer through a brief demonstration and how Health Performance Strategies can help meet your needs. Available via conference call, face to face, or webinar.