Primary Care for Seniors That Gets Better With Age
We believe that as your needs change, your health care should, too. If you or a family member is eligible for Medicare coverage — typically at age 64-and-a-half or 65 — you want a primary care provider who understands the complexities of health care and keeps the focus on you.
AdventHealth Well 65+ specializes in care for seniors that offers:
- A Personal Health Coach and collaborative care team
- More time with your doctor to discuss questions and concerns
- Management of chronic conditions
- Planning to prevent health problems and maintain your wellness
Read on to learn more about our accepted insurances and click below to get started with help from our dedicated team.
Insurance Plans We Accept
- Original Medicare
- Florida Blue
- Health First Health Plans
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO/PFFS
- United Healthcare
Watch How Well 65+ is Specialized for Seniors
From same-day and next-day appointment availability to having more time with your doctor, discover all the ways AdventHealth Well 65+ is tailored to your unique needs at 65 and beyond. We look forward to helping you stay well and feel whole for many years to come.
Reach Out to Learn More
To discover how AdventHealth Well 65+ could work for you or a family member, reach out to our team today.