Choose the health content that’s right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox.
Whether you play to win, to sweat or just to have a good time, you probably know that maintaining your health is key to staying active and getting the most out of your sport. At AdventHealth, we’ve built a whole network of care specifically designed with athletes like you in mind. From world-class orthopedic care and physical therapy to convenient primary and urgent care, we’ve got sports-specific specialists, medical equipment and treatments that will give you a winning edge and keep you feeling whole.
Read on to learn about our locations and services that offer whole-athlete care so you know where to go when you need us.
AdventHealth Training Center
The AdventHealth Training Center is a one-stop destination for unique treatments and programs dedicated to keeping you at the top of your game. We’re here to help you move faster, jump higher, play harder and feel better.
The Training Center provides pro-level care to the public with a focus on whole-athlete support. Available to athletes of all ages and skill levels, our state-of-the-art facility, sports equipment, and multidisciplinary team of experts will provide sports-focused care tailored to your athletic needs, including:
Imaging gives us a clearer picture of your health to pinpoint issues and get you the treatment you need, faster — especially after a sports-related injury. Our experienced imaging team is well-versed in diagnosing a variety of different athletic injuries and will offer personalized care for your specific condition.
Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging:
- Ultrasound and musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSK)
- Weight-bearing CT, the first of its kind in Central Florida. This low-dose 3D CT scan takes images of bones in a functional position to show alignment and can detect stress fractures, high ankle sprains and can help diagnose things that a traditional X-ray machine does not detect. This allows MSK radiologists and orthopedic specialists to assess the alignment of the total extremity.
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation:
Our physical therapists work closely with sports performance coaches and trainers to develop personalized plans to help athletes rebound after setbacks, so you can take your game to the next level. The Sports Performance program will help athletes of all levels, from youth and high school athletes to weekend warriors and fitness enthusiasts, reach their peak performance output. Many students we aim to train will be competitive in their sport or hoping to play collegiate sports.
Sports Medicine Services:
- Sports performance and recovery program
- Sports physical therapy
- Ortho physical therapy
- Neuro physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Sports massage
- Recovery equipment such as recliner chairs and Hyperice products
- Dedicated outside training area and indoor/outdoor turf
To schedule an appointment with our physical therapy and sports performance team, call Call407-303-8080.
Learn more about our Sports Med and Rehab programs.
AdventHealth Training Center Primary Care+ offers convenient primary care under the same roof with our world-class sports medicine experts treating pro athletes and weekend warriors like the VIPs that they are.
We offer accessible and personalized primary care for athletes and our community ages 5+ with:
- Annual wellness exams
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Medication management
- Labs onsite
- Mental health support
- Nutritional counseling
- School and sports physicals
- Sick visits
- 24/7 access to care (Call and speak with a provider or message your care team via the AdventHealth app)
- Complimentary, secure parking
Together, AdventHealth and Rothman Orthopaedics are advancing care for complex sports injuries and minimally invasive joint replacements to move healing forward, so nothing holds you back.
With dedicated expertise in fracture care, joint care, sports medicine and more, Rothman Orthopaedics’ fellowship-trained experts lead their fields in innovative solutions for every orthopedic concern, including:
- Arthritis and osteoporosis care
- Conservative pain management
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Hip and knee repairs, reconstruction and replacement
- Surgical and non-surgical sports medicine
- Tendon repairs
- Next-day appointments
- Expert care in upper and lower extremities, joint replacement and sports medicine
- Outcome-based care focused on your individual needs
- Best-in-practice procedures and technologies
To schedule an appointment with Rothman Orthopaedics, call Call844-407-4070.
Visit us at the Training Center at 25 S. Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805.
Orthopedic Urgent Care Winter Park
Our Centra Care physicians have teamed up with Rothman Orthopaedics experts to bring your family same-day urgent care for orthopedic concerns. Attached to AdventHealth Centra Care Kids in Winter Park, AdventHealth Orthopedic Urgent Care offers weekday access to orthopedic urgent care for ages 12+, all in one place.
Our Rothman Orthopaedics specialists treat orthopedic concerns at our Centra Care location, including:
- Broken bones and fractures
- General pain and numbness
- Joint swelling, pain or stiffness
- Sprains and strains
And, if you or a family member needs more advanced orthopedic services, we’ll connect you with a Rothman Orthopaedics expert in the AdventHealth network so you can receive seamless care.
Walk in or make an online reservation to get expert orthopedic treatment quickly. We are located at 2325 West Fairbanks Avenue, Suite 2, Winter Park, FL 32789.
We believe that innovation should be accessible, and that reaching for the future starts with being firmly rooted in our community. The all-new AdventHealth Innovation Tower makes advanced care easier to access right here in Central Florida.
We offer a full spectrum of services all in one place from AdventHealth, Orlando Neurosurgery and Rothman Orthopaedics experts. We provide comprehensive, compassionate care from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
- Concussion clinic
- Occupational therapy
- Outpatient diagnostic imaging
- Pelvic health therapy
- Physical therapy
- Sports performance and motion analysis lab
Find the Innovation Tower near AdventHealth Orlando at 265 E. Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32804.
For emergencies, such as chest pains, cuts, burns, major head injury, seizure, stroke, difficulty breathing or fractures, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room for immediate help.
Elevate Your Game
Now that you know where to go for comprehensive whole-athlete care, you can recover, rebuild and optimize your performance. We’re here to keep you strong in body, mind and spirit so you can be your very best.