Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Expands to Altamonte Springs
J. Scott Magnuson, MD
Head and Neck Cancer
AdventHealth Cancer Institute
AdventHealth’s Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery practice now offers two locations — one in Celebration and a new office in Altamonte Springs, providing treatment for a full spectrum of head and neck-related cancers, including thyroid cancer, skin cancer, oral cancer, temple-bone conditions and more.
The team ’ s multidisciplinary approach focuses on providing patients individualized cancer treatment, including access to experienced clinicians and some of the most advanced procedures, techniques and technology available:
- Advanced reconstruction, including flaps and free flaps
- Complex surgery and neck dissection
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid and parathyroid)
- Skull-base surgery, including temporal bone and sinus
- Minimally invasive surgery, including transoral robotic surgery (TORS) and transoral laser microsurgery
- Speech and swallowing therapy
These options allow patients to select the care that ’ s right for their diagnosis while helping to provide better outcomes.
To schedule an appointment in the new Altamonte Springs office, call Call407-303-4120.