Specialized Treatments for Healing
If you have a chronic or non-healing wound, you can find relief at our Wound and Hyperbarics Center. Here, patients can heal in as fast as three weeks — a rate considerably better than the national average, and which has earned us awards like Center of Distinction and the Robert A. Warriner III, M.D. Center of Excellence distinction for wound care.
Our wound care program includes:
- Advanced therapies, such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Case managers who oversee all aspects of treatment
- Individualized, comprehensive care plans
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with you and your doctor
- Patient education for you and your family
- Proven clinical protocols
When you ask your doctor for a referral to us, we can perform an assessment to determine if you’re a candidate for our program.
Types of Wounds We Treat
- Arterial ulcers
- Compromised flaps or grafts
- Diabetic ulcers
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Radiation tissue injury
- Venous ulcers
- Soft-tissue infections
Hyperbaric Wound Care for Gentle Healing
Sometimes wounds can't heal on their own. When that’s the case, the AdventHealth Redmond Wound and Hyperbarics Center can help. Offering state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) and treatments like debridement, dressing selection, special shoes and patient education, our Center gives people with chronic wounds a place to turn for healing.
- What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
- How does hyperbaric oxygen therapy work?
- When is hyperbaric oxygen therapy used?