We're Always Close By for Your Peace of Mind
Sudden or ongoing neurological symptoms could mean a more serious problem. If you are experiencing recurring symptoms, you can rely on our emergency room to be there for you 24/7. Our team of expert emergency physicians will diagnose and treat you so you can get back to enjoying life's little and big moments.
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 right away or go to your nearest emergency room.
Neurological Symptoms That Could Indicate an Emergency
- Blurred, double or loss of vision
- Confusion or altered mental status
- Difficulty walking or feeling unsteady
- Drooping in the face
- Head injury/trauma
- High fever
- Numbness/tingling of the face, arm or leg on one side of the body
- Seizures without a previous diagnosis of epilepsy
- Severe pain that begins suddenly
- Slurred speech
- Sudden, severe headache or prolonged migraine headache
- Weakness in upper or lower extremities