Expert Heart Care When You Need It Most
Sudden or ongoing heart-related symptoms could mean a more serious problem. If you are experiencing recurring symptoms, you can rely on our emergency room to be there for you 24/7. Our team of expert emergency physicians will diagnose and treat you so you can get back to enjoy life's little and big moments.
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 right away or go to your nearest emergency room.
Heart-Related Symptoms That Could Indicate an Emergency
- Chest discomfort
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (especially after a period of inactivity)
- Excessive sweating or ashen color
- Nausea, dizziness or weakness
- Ongoing indigestion
- Pain spreading to the jaw, arm or back
- Sudden feeling of pressure, squeezing, tightness or crushing under the breastbone
- Upper abdominal pain
- Upper back pain
- Very low blood pressure or heart rate
- Very rapid heartbeat and/or breathing