Visitor Policy Changes
In order to provide a safe, healing environment for patients and team members, AdventHealth Palm Coast is modifying its visitor policies.
- All visitors to the hospital should enter through the main entrance (by the cafeteria).
- All patients arriving for outpatient services and physician offices should enter through the Outpatient Services entrance (facing State Road 100).
- All patients arriving for Same Day Surgery should enter through the Same Day Surgery entrance.
- Patients seeking emergency medical treatment should still enter through the ER.
- All other exterior doors will be locked and only available to exit our facility.
- Everyone visiting AdventHealth facilities, including outside vendors, will be screened each time they enter the facility.
- If any of the screening identifies a symptom of concern or identifies any of the risk factors of COVID-19, the visitor will not be allowed to enter the hospital until testing would confirm they do not have COVID-19.
- Visitors who are sick are asked not to visit patients or enter the facility unless they are seeking personal medical care.
- Children under the age of 12 are prohibited from visiting a facility unless they are seeking care. We continue to provide pediatric care; this policy applies to visitors only.
- People who have COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 are not allowed to enter the facility as a visitor.
- All visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol hand sanitizer before and after leaving patient rooms and the facility.
Visiting Hours: 8AM-8PM
For additional information on visitation hours, please call AdventHealth Palm Coast ahead of time at 386-586-2000 as visiting hours may change.
Any Floridian can call AdventHealth’s free Coronavirus Information Line 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, at 877-VIRUSHQ. Nurses are available to answer general medical questions about COVID-19 and refer callers to the appropriate next steps, such as connecting them to AdventHealth Centra Care, AdventHealth eCare, or a healthcare provider.
In addition, AdventHealth has developed www.CoronavirusSignsAndSymptoms.com, complete with videos, blogs and FAQs on the top COVID-19 questions, such as:
- Am I at risk?
- What should I know if I am pregnant?
- How can I protect myself from this and other viruses, like the flu?