- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- to 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- cup red onions, small dice
- 1 cups plum tomatoes, medium dice
- 1 cups English cucumber, medium dice
- In small bowl, make vinaigrette with the first five ingredients.
- In medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and fold in the vinaigrette.
- Keep refrigerated until use.
Nutrition facts per serving (Serves 8):
Calories: 33; total fat 1.2 g; sat fat 0.1 g; cholesterol 0.0; sodium 69.6 mg;
carbohydrates 22.5 g; fiber 1.1 g; sugar 0.4 g; protein 0.9 g
Recipe provided by Edwin Cabrera, Executive Chef, AdventHealth Center for Nutritional Excellence.