While You Support Your Loved One
We're here to keep you safe. AdventHealth North Pinellas' COVID-19 visitation policies were created with the safety of our patients, their families and our employees in mind. For more information about our visiting policy during COVID-19, click here.
AdventHealth will be implementing enhanced screening measures for patients and vendors at all Hillsborough, Hardee, Highlands, Marion, Pasco, and Pinellas county hospital locations.
- All patients will be screened, asked if they have had contact with someone with a known or suspected respiratory illness and will be asked if they are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, sore throat.
- We encourage loved ones to FaceTime, Skype or call their loved ones who may be in our care.
- Patients under the age of 18 may be accompanied by one adult visitor (parent, legally authorized person or caregiver). No additional visitors or siblings allowed.
- Exceptions will be made for extenuating circumstances, such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
Patients who have appointments scheduled at an AdventHealth Medical Group or AdventHealth Centra Care location are being reminded if they have a fever, cough, or flu symptoms, if they have traveled internationally in the past two weeks, or if they have been in close proximity of anyone with a confirmed or presumed positive case of COVID-19 to call their Primary Care Provider before visiting the office.
- Hospital Amenities and Visiting Hours
- Hospital Parking and Traveler's Resources
- Pastoral Care