- The CDC recommends masking for fully vaccinated team members if they or someone in their household is immunocompromised.
- Masks are still required for team members who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza.
- Any team members in a patient setting will still be required to wear a mask.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated team members when in well-defined areas restricted from patient access.
- Regardless of vaccination status, masking is required when individuals visit or are a patient on any of our AdventHealth Manchester campuses.
— We are thankful to see this decrease in disease burden within our community and are glad we can continue to take small steps to reduce restrictions, while continuing to keep our patients and team members safe. Remember, you play an essential role in protecting yourself, your family, friends, and co-workers from COVID-19. You can help protect yourself and others from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions, such as:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
While visiting your loved one, we've thought of everything you might need. From a delicious, healthy cafeteria to a peaceful onsite chapel, our visitor services support all your physical and spiritual needs. Our Emergency Department is open 24/7. Our hospital visiting hours is 10 am to 8 pm. The only exception is two visitors with COVID-19 or PUI patients at a time.
Terrace Café is open to the public. Working together with dietitians and chefs, we’ve created something delicious and nutritious: the Terrace Café. To place a grill order, call 606-598-5104 , ext. 3231 between the hours of 6 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 10 pm daily.
We offer hot breakfast bar on weekdays from 6 am to 9 am, lunch from 10:30 am to 1:30pm, and dinner from 6 pm to 9:30 pm. Weekends hours are as follows: breakfast 7 am to 9 am, lunch 10am to 1:30 pm, and dinner 6 pm to 8:30 pm. Our grill is also open daily with the hours of: Monday thru Friday 6 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 9 am, and Saturday thru Sunday 7 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 8 pm.
Our Café also offers catering for functions within and outside the hospital. Call 606-598-5104 , ext. 3233.
Brighten your loved one’s day with a gift from The Gift Gallery. Choose from candles, balloons, plush animals, and much more. To send a gift to your loved one’s room, simply call us at 606-598-1029 or email [email protected] . Our Gift Gallery is now open to the public on Monday through Thursday: 7 am to 3:30 pm and Friday 8 am to 2 pm. The Gift Gallery is closed 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm daily for lunch.