Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in the community and for the safety of patients and health care workers, AdventHealth Gordon has updated its visitor policy to include a "no visitation" status for COVID-19 patients. Family, friends and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices and apps to keep in contact with patients. AdventHealth Gordon will make every effort to provide exceptions for end-of-life situations.
Non-COVID-19 patients are permitted one visitor during their stay. Expectations for visitors include:
- Visitors will not be allowed entry if symptoms are present.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted unless they are seeking care.
- Visitors are expected to stay in the patient's room for the duration of their visit.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times covering the nose and mouth.
- If visitors do not comply with the visitation requirements, they will be escorted out and not permitted reentry for visitation.
For more information related to COVID-19, visit CoronavirusResourceHub.com.