Healing Every Aspect of Your Health
Don’t walk through depression, trauma, addiction or loss alone. When you need help, our behavioral health team at AdventHealth Porter, formerly Centura Porter Adventist Hospital, is ready to help lift you up — the whole you. That means caring for your physical, mental and spiritual health.
With an expert team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychotherapists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants by your side, you can take steps toward feeling stronger, healthier and whole.
If you're experiencing a mental health emergency, call 911, go to the nearest emergency room or call the Rocky Mountain Crisis Line at Call1-844-493-8255.
Our Comprehensive Mental Health Programs and Services
- Mental Health Assessments
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program
- Outpatient Mental Health Care
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Outpatient Program (In Person)
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (Virtual)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE)
Mental Health Conditions We Treat
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- General Mental Health Conditions
- Grief and Loss
- Life Changes
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Perinatal and Postpartum Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Management
- Substance Use and Dependence
Find Behavioral Health Care Near You
You’re Never Alone With Our Team Next to You
When you’re struggling, things can feel hopeless. But you’re never alone. Let our behavioral medicine team at AdventHealth Porter walk beside you. We’ll connect you with the resources and treatments you need to live your healthiest life every day. We will guide you, support you and be your biggest cheerleader as you seek to enjoy a life of better mental health, more joy and greater confidence.