Trusted Coronavirus Vaccine Information
We're here to explain everything to know about the coronavirus vaccine so you can be informed and feel confident.
Vaccine Experts Dedicated to You
Nothing is more important to us than you. And with something as important as a coronavirus vaccine, we want to make sure you’re informed at every step, hearing from health care experts who put you first.
At AdventHealth, you have a team of medical experts and scientific community members dedicated to providing you with accurate, timely and easy-to-understand information about a coronavirus vaccine.
Composed of infectious disease experts, epidemiologists, researchers and other health care leaders, the AdventHealth Scientific Committee regularly reviews the latest vaccine data and findings from state and local authorities and the scientific community as a whole. Our goal is to distill this information into easily-understandable updates that ease your mind — all with your health and safety as our top priority.
Coronavirus Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s in the vaccine?
- Will the vaccine protect against new variants of COVID-19?
- Do I have to receive both doses for the vaccine to work?
- How quickly does the vaccine immunity take effect?
- Is the vaccine 100% effective? Am I guaranteed I won’t get COVID-19 if I have the vaccine?
- I already had COVID-19. Do I still need to get the vaccine?
- Who can receive the vaccine? Is there an age limit?
- Is the vaccine safe for adults and children? What if I’m immunocompromised, have a chronic condition, am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- I heard there’s different kinds of vaccines – how do I know which one to get? Which one is best for me or my child?
- I’m concerned that if I get vaccinated, I’ll be unable to have a child. What affect do the vaccines have on fertility?
- What are the possible side effects of the vaccine? Do children experience similar side effects?
- Are there other vaccines I can get that will protect me from COVID-19? Will the flu vaccine prevent COVID-19?
- Will booster shots for the coronavirus vaccine be needed?
- Does my booster vaccine need to be the same brand as my initial vaccine?
Read the Latest Coronavirus Vaccine News
Schedule an Online Doctor Video Visit
with the AdventHealth App