A Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation Is Closer Than You Think
With whole-health support, AdventHealth is helping make sure that Guests can make the most of every magical moment during the Walt Disney World® 50th Anniversary Celebration. Learn more about how the AdventHealth World of Wellness can help bring you closer to Walt Disney World® Resort.
Schedule a Video Visit With the AdventHealth App
If you find yourself feeling under the weather while on vacation, we want to help get you back to feeling whole as soon as possible. Through the AdventHealth app, you can schedule a convenient video visit with a health care provider on your smartphone or tablet. Learn more about how the app is here for your family - anytime, anywhere.
Connect with a AdventHealth Care Concierge
Whether you call Central Florida home or are visiting, the AdventHealth care network is here for your family’s whole health. When you reach out to our Experience Center, a designated AdventHealth Care Concierge will be ready to help you with health care services available to Guests visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.
Let us put your mind at ease so you can focus on your celebration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How close is the nearest medical center?
- Where can I find pediatric medical care?
- Where can I get a prescription filled?
- Where can I store medication that must remain cold?
- Where can I restock my medical supplies?
- How can I reach a physician from my resort room or in the theme park?
- How can I rent a hospital bed for my hotel room?
- How can I rent a portable hoist for my hotel room?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or ECV for the length of my stay?
- What if I need physical therapy?
- Are there chemotherapy services in the area?
- We’re on a babymoon. Who should I contact if I go into labor while on vacation?
- Is there a lactation consultant I can contact while at Walt Disney World® Resort?
- Where can I store breast milk that must remain cold?
- What should I do in case of an urgent care need?
- What should I do in case of an emergency care need?
- What are my urgent care transportation options?
Plan Ahead With Helpful Travel Tips
Children ages 2 and older should wear a face covering in public to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here are tips to help them comply with mask-wearing.
Peace of Mind,
Far From Home
We hope you have a safe and healthy Walt Disney World® vacation. However, if an unexpected illness or injury interrupts your fun — from allergies and asthma to cuts and concussions — our AdventHealth World of Wellness care services will help get you on the path to feeling whole again.
When you’re here, find peace of mind knowing AdventHealth provides video visits, urgent care, emergency care, pharmacy services, medical equipment delivery and award-winning hospital care.