24/7 Virtual Care for the Whole Family
If you find yourself feeling under the weather while on vacation, we want to help get you back to feeling whole as soon as possible. Through the AdventHealth app, you can schedule a convenient video visit with a health care provider on your smartphone or tablet. Learn more about how the app is here for your family — anytime, anywhere.
Connect with an AdventHealth Care Concierge
Whether you call Central Florida home or are visiting, the AdventHealth care network is here for your family’s whole health. When you reach out to our Experience Center, a designated AdventHealth Care Concierge will be ready to help you with health care services available to Guests visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.
Let us put your mind at ease so you can focus on your celebration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How close is the nearest medical center?
- Where can I find pediatric medical care?
- Where can I get a prescription filled?
- Where can I store medication that must remain cold?
- Where can I restock my medical supplies?
- How can I reach a physician from my resort room or in the theme park?
- How can I rent a hospital bed for my hotel room?
- How can I rent a portable hoist for my hotel room?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair or ECV for the length of my stay?
- What if I need physical therapy?
- Are there chemotherapy services in the area?
- We’re on a babymoon. Who should I contact if I go into labor while on vacation?
- Is there a lactation consultant I can contact while at Walt Disney World® Resort?
- Where can I store breast milk that must remain cold?
- What should I do in case of an urgent care need?
- What should I do in case of an emergency care need?
- What are my urgent care transportation options?