Designed With You in Mind
Empowering You With Answers
Helping You Understand Digestive Wellness
Colon cancer (also called colorectal cancer or bowel cancer) is the abnormal development of cells in the colon or rectum. Colon cancer occurs in men and women at any age, but 90% of new cases occur in people over 50. Here’s what you need to know.
- Preventing Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Causes and Risk Factors
- Signs and Symptoms of Colon Cancer
- Talking to Your Doctor About Colon Cancer
- Screening Tests for Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Treatment Options
- Colon Cancer Outcomes
Colon Cancer News and Info
There are three important facts about colon cancer screenings that everyone should know. Learn more from our gastroenterologist Raul Badillo, MD.