What is LIV
AdventHealth’s Living in Vitality promotes, empowers and amplifies the health and wellness of women in Kansas City and beyond.
The 27th annual Living in Vitality Conference presented by AdventHealth will be held on Friday, September 27, 2024 at the Overland Park Convention Center.
Follow us on social media for updates and announcements.
We are committed to providing:
- Fair-balanced information from nationally and locally credentialed experts. We don’t promote a specific doctor, or a specific treatment – we offer information about the many options available to women today. We encourage women to gain knowledge, talk to their doctor or health care practitioner and make these important decisions on their own.
- An environment of beauty and pampering. We know that women like to be surrounded by uplifting decor, showered with gifts and pampered with screenings and extras.
- A place of warmth, friendship and unparalleled camaraderie. Women who learn together, grow together. Our conferences and educational pieces give women the opportunity to share their lives and experiences so that they can learn from each other.
Contributions are made to AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, a 501(c)(3) organization and are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
2023 Living in Vitality Keynote Presenters
We are excited to welcome a fantastic line up of Keynote Speakers to the 2023 LIV Conference. The 2023 Living in Vitality Conference theme of LIV with Confidence will be woven through all of our Keynote Sessions.
2024 LIV Co-Chairs
2024 Steering Committee
The LIV steering committee works year-round to create the LIV Conference and monthly events. Led by Event Co-Chairs and sisters Suzanne Prendergast and Amy Connealy, the committee has put in countless hours to make LIV a memorable and educational experience. The LIV committee includes:
- Rory Akers, Lockton
- Jenna Black
- Kate Buenger, AdventHealth
- Amy Connealy, Delta Dental of Kansas
- Bethany Derrough, Founder
- Dr. Michelle Dew, AdventHealth
- Lisa Gabel, Humana
- Samantha Hammontree, Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City
- Sudy Hurst, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Holbrook Hurst Team
- Brittany Kelso, jetAviva
- Barbara McGrath, MD, Plastic Surgery
- Joellen Messerli, Community Leader
- Margot Nelson, Holmes Murphy
- Diane O'Byrne, Competitive Resources
- Maria O'Connor, JE Dunn
- Haley Prophet, Haley Prophet Consulting
- Suzanne Prendergast, Careport powered by WellSky
- Twyla Rist, Twyla Rist & Associates, Compass Realty Group
- Laurie McCormack, AdventhHealth Kansas City Foundation
- Jill Kaiser, Garmin International
- Kim Rupe, KMBC-TV 9 - Hearst Television
- Kelly Schloegel, Brown and Brown
- Doug Spear, AdventHealth
- Caitlin Waters, CBIZ
- Nicole Wilt, ABCs of Health
- Pamela Young, AdventHealth
- Janet Thompson, CBIZ
- Sangeeta Davalapur, Community Member
- Katie Hammons, Commerce Bank