For the protection of you, your family and our colleagues, our staff will be screening you at the entrance of our facility. This screening will include answering a few questions for you and your visitor (if appropriate based on COVID-19 community transmission rates).
We will also provide you with a mask that must be worn at all times over the nose and mouth while in the facility. Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- We are screening everyone for COVID-19 before entering our facility through daily temperature, signs and symptoms checks.
Masks for all visitors
- Everyone who enters our facility will be required to wear a mask. If you have a mask at home, please wear it to your visit. Otherwise, we will provide one for you to wear.
- Hand hygiene is always a priority for us. Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available throughout our facility.
- We have removed many frequently touched items such as magazines and toys, and we have increased the cleaning frequency of any commonly touched surfaces.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of patient rooms, public and common areas, restrooms, waiting areas and any commonly touched surfaces.
- Strict infection control practices remain in place including cleaning and sterilizing equipment, cleaning and disinfecting patient care areas and terminal cleaning at the end of each day.
- Our disinfectants are effective in killing the virus that causes COVID-19 and other pathogens.
Personal protective equipment for colleagues
- We have an adequate supply of PPE for all of our colleagues and physicians. This helps protect you and our team from COVID-19 transmission.
Enhanced patient safety policy
- We are adhering to social distancing, and our lobby is marked, so you will know where to stand and sit. This will also be factored in throughout all phases of care during your stay.
- Visitor guidelines are determined by each surgery center's leadership to optimize safety and focus on patient centered care. Please contact the surgery center directly for current visitor guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following safety protocols
- We are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and appropriate state guidelines for performing COVID-19 safe surgeries.
We are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare for each of our patients and ensuring that you remain safe at all times.
Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions about your procedure. Thank you for entrusting us with your care. We are privileged to serve you.