NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: AdventHealth wants to celebrate you living your dream life in 2021 and beyond. The AdventHealth Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery Live Your Dream contest is open only to potential winners who are legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Adventist Health System/Sunbelt, Inc. d/b/a AdventHealth Orlando, 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 34803
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on December 16, 2021 at 7:00 PM. Eastern Standard Time ("EST"), ends on December 23, 2021, at 12:00 PM EST (the "Contest Period") and consists of one (1) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
5. How to Enter: Upload a photo of you living your dream life to Facebook On the live video posted at 7:00 PM EST in the event here: Live Your Dream | Facebook (Live Your Dream: AdventHealth Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery CFL | Facebook) FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. In the Contest entry form, tell us how the photo shows you living your dream life. By submitting your photo and written information (“Submission”), you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submission Guidelines: The written portion of the Submission must be in English and the photo portion of the Submission must be a photo owned by you.
6. Winner Determination: The winner will be determined by the entry photo that receives the most number of “likes” on the photo or comment on the designated Facebook page for the contest.
7. Winner Requirements: Sponsor will notify the potential winner via Facebook, phone call, or email (as applicable) and will provide further instructions to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner will be required to verify his/her email address and provide their full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) information for prize fulfillment purposes, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information, does not comply with these Official Rules, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with this Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. The winner will indemnify Released Parties and any licensee against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
8. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded for the Contest Period: Lulu Lemon Mirror “Basic” package to include The Mirror, The Mirror Stand, Mirror Lens Cap, Standard Warranty. (Retail Value: up to $1,500). Prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Contest Period.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise seemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of this Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing of entries or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Orlando, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.