Safety at the Center of Your Care
Nothing is more important than feeling secure in the hands that provide your health care. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we take your safety to heart, ensuring quality control and rigorous safety standards for every step of your care — all to help you feel comfortable and hasten your recovery.
We're Dedicated to Quality and Safety
- Defining Quality
- Promising Transparency
- Measuring Success
- Striving for Excellence
What Quality Care Means to Us
- What Is Quality Health Care?
- Six Aims for Improvement
- What is Patient Safety?
- Hospital-Acquired Infections
Awards and Accreditations
We are honored to have earned numerous accreditations from professional medical organizations and to be the recipient of awards and recognitions highlighting our commitment to high-quality and comprehensive patient care.
- The Partnership for Health and Accountability (PHA) and Patient Safety Awards – Georgia Hospital Association
- 2008 to Present - Circle of Excellence, Partnership for Health and Accountability by Georgia Hospital Association (GHA)
- 2016 to 2017 Award for Excellence Coverdell Stroke Registry by Georgia Department of Public Health and the Georgia Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry
- 2012 to 2020 Gold Plus Achievement Award for Heart Failure by the American Heart Association
- 2014 to 2020 Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award and 2015-2020 Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus, 2014 Target Stroke Honor Roll by the American Heart and American Stroke Associations
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- American College of Radiology Awards
- 2005 to Present - Accredited Chest Pain Center, currently Cycle IV with PCI, from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- 2018 Lung Screening Center of Excellence - Lung Cancer Alliance
- 2017 – Commission on Cancer Accredited Program by American College of Surgeons
We compare our outcomes data to peer data provided by our national benchmarking registries and databases. By including benchmarks in our outcomes reporting and striving to meet or beat national top quartiles, we demonstrate our aim of being a top-performing hospital that provides the best possible care to patients and families.
National Quality Reporting Measures
- Why Are We Publishing Quality Data?
- How Often Will the Data Be Updated?
- What Are Our Quality Reporting Measures?
- Why Do Quality Measures Matter?