Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more.
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
AdventHealth Zephyrhills performs medical screening exams for all patients who visit our Emergency Room. However, AdventHealth Zephyrhills is not a designated COVID-19 testing site. If you come here for a COVID-19 test, your visit will be treated as an Emergency Room visit. For a complete list of COVID-19 testing sites in Pasco County, click here. For more information, please call our AdventHealth coronavirus hotline at 877-847-8747 or visit our Coronavirus Resource Hub.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth Zephyrhills' COVID-19 Visitation Policies were created with the safety of our patients, our patients’ families and team members in mind. Beginning Tuesday, September 8, patient visits may occur again as follows:
- Patients who are not suspected of having COVID-19 may have one visitor per day.
- Patients suspected of having COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Patients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may be accompanied by two adult visitors at a time per day.
- Obstetric patients may be accompanied by two adult visitors per day. Symptomatic COVID-19 Obstetric patients are restricted to telephone/virtual visits.
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal, medical care.
All visitors will continue to be screened and have their temperature taken upon entrance to the facilities. Visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include a face covering.
You can always stay connected with your loved ones by using these easy-to-follow instructions to video chat via several different platforms.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
- Cancelled until further notice
- Open Entrances
- Main entrance
- Outpatient entrance
- Simpson Breast Health Center
- Volunteer Restrictions
- Volunteers are allowed on a limited basis