How Can AdventHealth Tampa Help You?
- Bariatric and Weight Care
Bariatric and Weight Care
- Children’s Care
- Digestive Care
- Emergency and Urgent Care
Emergency and Urgent Care
- Heart and Vascular Care
Heart and Vascular Care
For more than 30 years, the Pepin Heart Institute at AdventHealth Tampa has used advanced treatments for chronic and urgent conditions, like AFib and heart failure, and has pioneered procedures like transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
- Neurology Care
- Orthopedic Care
Information and Resources
Making a Difference With Our Community Partners
We’re passionate about staying connected to our communities and finding ways to make a meaningful impact. Because when we come together for a cause, we can do amazing things. Learn more about our special partnerships with organizations, nonprofits and more.
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Tampa
Hours Information:This location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Main Hospital Entrance / Pepin Heart Institute / Women's Health Pavilion
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 8 am to 5:30 pm
Cancer Center / Radiation Oncology / Pediatric Multi Specialty Clinic
- Open Monday to Friday by appointment only - patients only, no visitors
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Free on-site parking
Complimentary valet parking available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm
Main cafeteria open
- Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 6:30 am to 2 pm
- Sunday to Saturday: 6:30 am to 11 am and 11:30 am to 12 am
- Monday to Friday: 7 am to 5 pm
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Call Call813-615-1815 to connect with a chaplain