Without Leaving Your Home
When you’re not feeling your best, there’s nothing quite like the comforts of home. That’s why at AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, we bring health care to you. Time and again, we’ve seen firsthand how accredited Home Care can accelerate healing and recovery.
With our in-home care services, you can enjoy a shorter hospital stay, then go home and receive the same level of care, with the advanced technology you need — all while avoiding the fuss of traveling when you’re less than 100 percent.
At Your Service
- Home Rehabilitation Services
Perhaps you’re recovering from heart failure, taking first steps after a stroke, or mending after surgery. With our home rehab care, you don't have to recover in the hospital. Our traveling physical, occupational, and speech therapists can come to you, helping you recover better and and faster, with the private, one-on-one attention you love. Let us help you reclaim your mobility, refine your daily skills, and give you the tools to move forward with our home rehabilitation services.
- Experience Comfort and Companionship
When you visit AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, you're in the care of a compassionate support team. You don’t have to leave them behind once you go home; they'll come to you. When you need us, our physician-supervised nurses bring you that same skillful, dedicated care. With every visit, we’ll keep your physician closely informed, so adjustments can be made toward a more effective recovery. We provide a range of specialized services, including:
- Alzheimer’s Care – You’re tended to by a clinical team with specialized training from the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute.
- Cardiac Care, Including Heart Failure – Your respiratory needs are cared for by a Cardiac Care specialist certified by the Pepin Heart Institute for heart failure.
- COPD Care – Breathe a little easier with in-home care services coordinated with your pulmonologist.
- Diabetes Management – Proactive care and education from in-home caregivers to empower you to manage your condition.
- Fall Prevention – We'll work to train you in tips and strategies to prevent falls using evidence-based practices.
- Incontinence Management – In-home help for loss of bladder or defecation control, including catheter administration, bowel programs, and colostomy care.
- Infusion Therapy – With the expertise of our specially trained nurses, we can administer home IV therapy if you need your medication intravenously.
- Lymphedema Services – Find relief from lymphedema swelling with the help of physical therapies, drainage, and bandaging from our home health caregivers.
- Pain and Medication Management – We'll give you all the tools to understand your medications and manage your pain.
- Wound Care – Our specialized nurses can help chronic wounds will heal faster.
- Around-the-Clock Care in Your House
Feel confident in your recovery. You will, once you know you can pick up the phone and call our registered nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Otherwise, enjoy the personalized attention of our highly qualified team of Home Care healers and Care Coordinators, including:
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Speech Language Pathologists
Our Home Care services are covered by Medicare and we are accredited by the Joint Commission. Our Medicare license number is #21196096. To get started within-home care services for you or your loved one, call 813-615-7700 today.
- Virtual House Calls Whenever, Wherever
Even in between house calls, we're always there to support you. If a simple health issue occurs, save yourself a trip to the doctor with our eCare app. eCare provides a convenient option for a face-to-face video appointment with a board-certified physician or nurse practitioner through your smartphone or tablet. Through eCare, you can receive a diagnosis, treatment, follow up, and prescriptions for minor ailments, all through secure audio and video and without an appointment. Some of the common conditions we treat through eCare include:
- Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye
- Cough, Colds, Bronchitis, and Flu
- Lower-Back Pain
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus and Upper-Respiratory Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infections
eCare's virtual doctor's hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 5 pm
See how easy it is to download, set up, and start using eCare. Watch our Video.
For technical support, contact us at 480-739-0077.
Download iPhone App
Keeping You Comfortable as You Heal
We don’t just come to your home ready to offer hospital-caliber care. We come ready to serve with uncommon compassion. Our multidisciplinary approach to Home Care means we tend to all the details, from helping you regain your strength to helping you care for your pets. We connect you with the community resources, local services, and spiritual care you need to feel better, feel whole.