Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more. For more information on COVID-19, please visit Coronavirus Resource Hub.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth has a responsibility to protect the greater community from the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a trusted community partner, it’s vital we take measures to minimize the risk of infection for our patients while protecting our physicians and team members who are on the frontlines every day.
Effective September 8, we will be allowing one visitor per patient per day at AdventHealth Tampa, with the following exceptions:
- Patients who are COVID-19 positive or under investigation for COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Patients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may be accompanied by two adult visitors at a time per day.
- Obstetric patients, including those that are asymptomatic COVID-19 positive, may be accompanied by two adult visitors per day. Symptomatic COVID-19-positive obstetric patients are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Cesarean Delivery: support person of a COVID-19-positive patient will not be in attendance in the Operating Room suite.
- Other exceptions include end-of-life situations and extraordinary circumstances as approved by campus leadership.
Approved visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Visitors visiting COVID-19 positive or patients under investigation must wear full PPE, to include an AdventHealth-provided N95 respirator.
- Main Hospital Entrance/Pepin Heart Institute – Monday-Friday, 8 am to 8 pm; Saturday-Sunday 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Main ER/Pediatric ER/OB ER – 24/7
- Cancer Center/Radiation Oncology – Monday-Friday by appointment only - patients only, no visitors
Volunteers are welcome for a variety of roles at AdventHealth Tampa. Contact the Volunteer Services Department for more information.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
Tours, lectures and events have been cancelled until further notice.
- Open Entrances
- Main hospital entrance / Pepin Heart Institute (Monday-Friday, 5 am to 9 pm; Saturday-Sunday 7 am to 6 pm)
- Emergency Services: Adult ER / Pediatric ER (24/7)
- OB ER / Women’s Pavilion (24/7)
- Cancer Center (no visitors; patients only)