AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway Facebook Fast Fact Friday T-Shirt Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: The AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway Facebook Fast Fact Friday T-Shirt Contest (“Contest”) is conducted by MEMORIAL HOSPITAL FLAGLER, INC. doing business as AdventHealth Palm Coast under tax ID 59-2951990 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: Sponsor wants to celebrate the grand opening of AdventHealth Palm Coast with a weekly quiz about the hospital. The first person to get the right answer each week has a chance to win a t-shirt. The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the Florida (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees, board officers, and/or directors of Sponsor, including their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) persons who are employees, board officers, and/or directors of Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation doing business as AdventHealth, Sunsystem Development Corporation, Adventist Health System/Sunbelt, Inc. doing business as AdventHealth Orlando, AdventHealth Centra Care, and AdventHealth Medical Group, including their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Contest; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void outside of the Eligibility Area and where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Timing: Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest. The Contest begins on JULY 7, 2023, at 8 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on AUGUST 10, 2023, at 5 pm EST (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of FIVE (5) entry periods (each an “Entry Period” and collectively, “Entry Periods”):
Entry Period 1: Begins on JULY 7, 2023, at 8 am, and ends at 5 pm on JULY 13, 2023.
Entry Period 2: Begins on JULY 14, 2023, at 8 am, and ends at 5 pm on JULY 20, 2023.
Entry Period 3: Begins on JULY 21, 2023, at 8 am, and ends at 5 pm on JULY 27, 2023.
Entry Period 4: Begins on JULY 28, 2023, at 8 am, and ends at 5 pm on AUGUST 3, 2023.
Entry Period 5: Begins on AUGUST 4, 2023, at 8 am, and ends at 5 pm on AUGUST 10, 2023.
5. How to Enter - Online Entry:
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN a prize, you may enter online during each Entry Period by entering your answer (“Submission”) in the comments section of Sponsor’s FaceBook.com post with the Contest question of the week, which will be posted at 8 am on the first day of each Entry Period.[(1) Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/adventhealthpalmcoastparkway] The Submission must be in English.
Limit: One (1) online entry per person per Entry Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile, email, and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by online entry, the holder of the authorized Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is the Facebook account holder. The potential winner may be required to show proof as the authorized Facebook account holder.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged, responded to, or returned. Entries will be judged and must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by the Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
By submitting your information to Sponsor through the FaceBook.com post with the Contest question of the week you agree that the entry conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Contest if Sponsor believes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
The Submission must be in English;
The Submission must be in 25 words or less
One (1) entry per person during each Entry Period during the Promotion Period.
All entries must (i) not be obscene, indecent or otherwise offensive (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) not contain (a) any words, statements or images considered offensive to individuals of any age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or other protected class, or who are disabled, (b) any threats to any person, place, business, group or entity, (c) materials that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or other protected class, or disability, (d) any materials that depict illegal acts or are sexually explicit, libelous, obscene, violent, hateful or slanderous or (e) content not in keeping with Sponsor’s reputation; (iii) not be copyrighted; and (iv) not be owned by a third-party or be subject to any restriction or right that would in any way limit Sponsor’s right to use the entry as permitted under these Official Rules (collectively “Content Restrictions”). Failure to comply with these Content Restrictions, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is grounds for an automatic disqualification from the Contest.
6. Winner Determination and Notification: Sponsor will identify the winner(s) in the Eligibility Area from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, approximately SEVEN (7) BUSINESS DAYS after the end of the applicable Entry Period. During the Promotion Period, the potential winner for each Entry Period will be determined by qualified judges who, in their sole discretion, will determine the first entrant to post the correct answer during the Entry Period who will be deemed the applicable winner(s). The Panel will identify one (1) winner during each Entry Period for a total of five (5) winners identified during the Promotion Period. Sponsor will notify the potential winner via the potential winner’s Facebook account after the end of the applicable Entry Period and will provide further instructions on claiming the Prize. Each potential winner will be required to verify the potential winner’s Facebook account and provide the potential winner’s full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for Prize fulfillment purposes and to claim the Prize. Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within three (3) business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Facebook account and/or inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated with the Facebook account and/or email account(s), or potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor the Facebook account or email account(s).
7. Winner Requirements:
In the event that (i) a potential winner cannot be contacted, (ii) either the Prize notification or Prize are returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the Prize is declined for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified without further notice and will forfeit his or her Prize. The potential winner(s) must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the Prize for any reason, the Prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable Prize will remain unawarded. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner(s) are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s unconditional agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with this Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winner will release, hold harmless from, and indemnify Released Parties (as defined below) and any of their respective agents, assigns or licensees against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms; winner’s Submission; winner’s participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activity; the use/misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize or any part thereof; and any breach of these Official Rules. The “Released Parties” for the purposes of this Contest shall include Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent, related, subsidiary and affiliated companies and the directors, officers, owners, employees and advertising and promotion agencies of Sponsor.
8. Prizes: The prizes offered, including prize values, are as follows (collectively “Prizes” and individually “Prize”) :
Entry Period 1: AdventHealth T-Shirt (Retail Value: $25.00)
Entry Period 2: AdventHealth T-Shirt (Retail Value: $25.00)
Entry Period 3: AdventHealth T-Shirt (Retail Value: $25.00)
Entry Period 4: AdventHealth T-Shirt (Retail Value: $25.00)
Entry Period 5: AdventHealth T-Shirt (Retail Value: $25.00)
The Prize(s) is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of comparable or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit: One (1) Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
9. Prize Conditions: Prize(s) subject to availability. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to surcharges, service charges, shipping and handling, taxes, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Resale of Prize(s) is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated Prizes, in which event the Prize is forfeited in its entirety, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is identified above. Actual value may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a Prize. In the event that no eligible entries are received to award any or all available Prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award remaining Prizes and no additional Entry Periods or Contests will take place. In the event of Prize unavailability, if the Contest becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administrate, or any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or modify (in whole or in part) the Contest. Winner(s) are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the Prize award, receipt and/or use. Failure to pick-up or use Prize does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of a Prize. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for Prizes which total more than $600.00 for the year. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all Prizes: $250.00. Limit one (1) Prize per entrant.
10. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, the winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, whether originating with entrant, Sponsor, and/or any third party, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (d) technical or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical; (e) technical or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing of entries or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the Prizes or in any promotion-related materials; (f) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, stolen, or postage due entries/mail; or (g) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, unless it is not possible to award another entry due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. In the event of a discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may elect to identify the winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance of the Contest, and in no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by identifying a winner among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
14. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest and/or accepting an awarded Prize, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in Orange County, Florida, having jurisdiction or by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Orlando, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than for entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Contest), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
ADVENTHEALTH PALM COAST PARKWAY
[1 AdventHealth Way, Palm Coast, FL 32137 ]
16. Winner List: For the names of the Prize winners of Prizes with values greater than $25.00, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 1, 2023 to: AdventHealth Palm Coast, 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714