Orthopedic Pre-Surgical Class - Virtual
About this Event
Thank you for signing up for our AdventHealth Orthopedic Virtual Pre-Surgical Class. The class will be held via Microsoft Teams.
Below you will find information on how to download the Microsoft Teams App and how to join class.
This information will also be sent in an email. Please save your email for easy access on class day!
Please Follow the Steps Listed Below to Ensure a Smooth Virtual Class Experience
FOR MOBILE DEVICES/APPLE iPAD
1. Please download the Microsoft Teams Apps in your Apple App Store or Google Play Store if you will be joining via phone or apple iPAD
a. Or you can download the Microsoft Teams app by clicking here
2. When creating your account, use the name of the patient that is having surgery
3. Once the app is downloaded, return to this email and click on the meeting link listed below
4. Allow Microsoft Teams to have access to your camera and microphone when prompted. Make sure the volume is turned up so you can hear the speaker
FOR COMPUTER/LAPTOP DEVICE/TABLET
1. Please click on the meeting link listed below
2. When logging into the meeting, use the name of the patient that is having surgery
3. Please allow Teams to have access to your camera and microphone. Make sure the volume is turned up so you can hear the speaker
Click Here Pre-Surgical Education Class
Attempt to join class 15-30 minutes before start time in case you experience technical difficulties. You can call Call407-543-5200 within 30 minutes of class time if you are having trouble logging in.
If you would like to talk to your Orthopedic Care Navigator, their contact information is listed in the chart.
|Orthopedic Navigator Phone Numbers|
|Heart of Florida||Call863-419-2271|
|New Smyrna Beach||Call386-231-5355|
- Email: [email protected]