Choose the health content that's right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox
- 16 oz. packaged, plain, no-sugar added, frozen, sliced, thawed peaches (no sauce added), divided
- 1 cup fat-free, plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, add 1 cups of thawed peaches from the bag, yogurt, and honey. Process about 1 minutes until mixture turns into a puree. Can also puree with a blender.
- Transfer puree to a bowl or large liquid measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring. Chop remaining peaches into bite-sized pieces and add into the bowl, along with any lingering peach liquid from the bag.
- Divide mixture among popsicle molds, filling each one almost to the top. Place in freezer overnight.
- To remove from molds, hold under warm water until popsicle can easily be pulled free.
Nutritional Facts per Serving (serves 6):
Calories 66, total fat 0.5 g, saturated fat 0.0 g, sodium 32 mg, carbohydrates 13 g, fiber 2 g, sugars 9 g, protein 3 g
Recipe provided by the American Heart Association