Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth North Pinellas COVID-19 Visitation Policies were created with the safety of our patients, our patients’ families and team members in mind. Beginning Wednesday, September 9, patient visits may occur again as follows:
- Patients who are not suspected of having COVID-19 may have one visitor per day.
- Patients suspected of having COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Patients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may be accompanied by two adult visitors at a time per day.
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
Visiting hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal, medical care.
All visitors will continue to be screened and have their temperature taken upon entrance to the facilities. Visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include a face covering.
- Volunteer Restrictions
- We request all volunteers remain at home until further notice.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
- Cancelled until further notice
- Open Entrances
- Main entrance
- Medical Tents
- None at this time