AdventHealth Medical Group will begin resuming normal operations in all outpatient clinics during the month of May while incorporating appropriate safety measures. Safeguards to keep our patients, team members and community safe include:
- Requiring all team members, patients and anyone entering our facilities to wear masks
- Restricting visitation in all clinics
- Conducting COVID-19 testing on team members
- Performing temperature screenings on everyone entering the facility
- Modifying access points
- Following social distancing guidelines in waiting rooms
- Instituting new deep-cleaning procedures
There is also a new procedure on how to enter the clinics for appointments. Upon arrival, you will call the number on the sign outside the clinic and receive further instructions on when to come inside. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your families to help you feel whole.
The AdventHealth Georgia Market recently named Jake Hager as its new foundation director for AdventHealth Gordon, AdventHealth Murray and AdventHealth Redmond. Hager
AdventHealth Medical Group is pleased to announce that Greta Dowling Flaherty, DO, is joining AdventHealth Medical Group Family Medicine at Chatsworth.
Delaying treatment for a possible heart attack can be dangerous and seeking help right away can not only save your life but lead to a faster and better recovery. AdventHealth EMS team members are...