Effective February 24, 2022 at 2:00pm EST, AdventHealth Manchester has updated the visitor guidelines to the following:
- All visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as indicated in the PPE policy.
- Visitation hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- ADULT COVID-19 positive or PUI patients may have 1 visitor during defined visiting hours.
- ADULT patients who are non-PUI and non-COVID-19 positive may have 2 visitors at a time during defined visiting hours.
- PEDIATRIC patients may have 2 visitors.
- Note: Pediatric patients may have visitation 24/7
- All ED patients (COVID positive, PUI, and non-COVID) will be allowed 1 visitor
- Note: ED visitation hours will be 24/7
*Patient Visitors will be allowed to leave and/or switch out visitors during visitation hours.
*Exceptions will be made for end of life and special circumstances. All exceptions must be approved by the house supervisor.
*These guidelines may vary when COVID units are open. Please contact house supervisor for visitation questions regarding COVID units.
These visitation restrictions are in place to keep our team members, patients, and visitors safe as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note these are subject to change.
*Important Note: Even if a visitor has been cleared for entry, this does not guarantee they will be allowed to stay. All visitors should use the Emergency Department entrance to sign-in. This policy will be enforced consistently regardless of any pre-communicated expectations (for example, a healthcare provider who communicates with a family incorrectly). Overnight visitation will be limited and must be approved.