— Effective December 08, 2021, AdventHealth Manchester has updated the visitor guidelines to the following:
- All visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as indicated in the PPE policy.
- Visitation hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- ADULT COVID-19 positive or PUI patients may have 1 visitor during defined visiting hours.
- ADULT patients who are non-PUI and non-COVID-19 positive may have 2 visitors at a time during defined visiting hours.
- PEDIATRIC patients may have 2 visitors.
- Note: Pediatric patients may have visitation 24/7
- Exceptions will be made for end of life and special circumstances. All exceptions must be approved by the house supervisor.
- All ED patients (COVID positive, PUI, and non-COVID) will be allowed 1 visitor
- Note: ED visitation hours will be 24/7
These visitation restrictions are in place to keep our team members, patients, and visitors safe as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note these are subject to change.
*Important Note: Even if a visitor has been cleared for entry, this does not guarantee they will be allowed to stay. All visitors should use the Emergency Department entrance to sign-in. This policy will be enforced consistently regardless of any pre-communicated expectations (for example, a healthcare provider who communicates with a family incorrectly). Overnight visitation will be limited and must be approved.