We’re committed to cost transparency so you can make informed decisions about your health care. Learn more about price transparency at AdventHealth hospitals.
Take The First Step
Trust our experienced and compassionate team at AdventHealth Hendersonville, formerly Park Ridge Health, in North Carolina, to help heal your body, ease your mind, and minister to your spirit. Our Henderson County hospital and other facilities offer a wide range of advanced medical treatments, all to help you reach for something higher.
The health care journey with AdventHealth Hendersonville centers around Primary Care with our extensive family of providers who offer care from birth throughout every stage of life.
For non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries AdventHealth Centra Care in Arden offers walk-in medical care seven days a week, including evening and weekend hours.
When the unexpected happens, or when you need urgent care, you need a team you can trust. The emergency and urgent medical support teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville are here for you, any time, any day.
From annual gynecological exams and mammograms to childbirth, menopause, and beyond, we’re here to watch over your health and support you throughout your life with the women’s health care services you need at every age and every stage of your life.
Mother and Baby Care
From preconception planning and prenatal visits to delivery and postpartum care, our hospital in Hendersonville offers an exceptional maternity care experience, complete with all the amenities moms deserve.
Cancer can affect every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we are guided to support and guide you with every step.
Information and Resources
Network of Care
AdventHealth Hendersonville has been providing personalized care to western North Carolina for more than 100 years. Our network of care serves Henderson and Buncombe counties with a full range of medical-imaging services, cardiac care and rehabilitation, state-of-the-art surgical care, nationally awarded cancer services, full-service orthopedic care, and one of the only accredited hyperbaric medicine facilities in western North Carolina. We are also a proud member of AdventHealth, a family of 51 exceptional not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals located across the country.
Our Commitment to Our Community
We have a long and storied history in our North Carolina community. From employing the very first registered nurses in North Carolina in 1916, to offering the first 64-slice CT scanner in the state in 2006, AdventHealth Hendersonville has participated in a number of firsts that reflect our unwavering dedication to our neighbors in Buncombe and Henderson counties.
As part of AdventHealth's not-for-profit network of care, our community involvement and corporate giving are guided by our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ. All of our campuses are vital contributors to their local communities, participating in philanthropic events, supporting local charitable organizations, and promoting health and wellness for all.
Advanced Imaging Technology
For a roadmap to the source of your health issues, our expert teams look to diagnostic imaging. Offering some of the most-advanced imaging techniques and technologies available, the imaging teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville work tirelessly to support your overall care plan and whole-person health. Once we uncover the cause of any health problems you're experiencing with tools like MRIs, X-rays, and ultrasounds, we'll move quickly to solve them.
Local News and Events
AdventHealth Hendersonville AdventHealth Hendersonville
Formerly known as Park Ridge Health
Hours:Please call for hours.
Please see the updated Hospital Visitor Policy::
Hospital Visitor Policy
Daily Hospital Visiting Hours: 8 am to 8 pm
- Visiting hours may be varied to meet individual patient’s needs with House Supervisor or Director approval.
- Behavioral Health Unit patients may have adult visitors per unit-specified guidelines.
- Quiet times will be observed per unit-specified guidelines.
- Unit-Specific guidelines may limit the number of visitors in a room during change-of-shift report from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
Guests Restricted from Visiting:
- Persons with known respiratory disease
- Persons with known exposure to respiratory disease
- Persons with symptoms of communicable infection such as sore throat, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fatigue, muscle aches or cold like symptoms will be asked to defer their visit
OB patients in The Baby Place:
- Labor and Delivery: 4 visitors including Support Person
- Postpartum: 4 visitors during normal visiting hours
- C-Section Room or Surgery Room: 1 support person with patient UNLESS under General anesthesia, then support person will stay in patient’s room. Team Members will bring in support person when they are allowed to join the patient.
- Nursery: Only the parents of the baby
Children may visit under the following guidelines:
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The patient must not have an infectious illness or be under transmission-based isolation precautions.
- Visiting children must be free of known colds or contagious illnesses.
- Hospital visitation restrictions are not in place for high-risk communicable disease transmission.
Clergy Visitation Protocol:
- Clergy: Please check-in and show credentials to Greeter or Concierge Team to receive a Clergy Sticker before proceeding to visit patients.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Free onsite parking available
Complimentary shuttle on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm
Monday to Friday:
- Breakfast - 6 to 10 am
- Lunch - 11 am to 2 pm
- Light Supper available in Dining Room - 4 to 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday
- Continental Breakfast available in Dining Room - 7 to 9 am
- Light Lunch available in Dining Room - 11 am to 1 pm
- Light Supper available in Dining Room - 4 to 5 pm
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Call Call828-681-2159 to connect with a chaplain