Feeling Whole Starts Here
Every year, millions of Americans struggle with mental health. They turn to behavioral medicine to find hope, healing and peace. Here, our experienced and compassionate behavioral health providers can guide you to feeling like yourself again.
Whether you or a loved one are struggling with anxiety, depression, addiction or another mental health condition, our team of providers is ready to care for the whole you in body, mind and spirit. Let’s get started, together.
AdventHealth GlenOaks School and Transition Program
At the AdventHealth GlenOaks School and Transition Program, your son or daughter's success is our top priority.
We are a state-board-approved alternative school dedicated to helping students with emotional disorders, higher-functioning autism, secondary learning disabilities and other health impairments flourish in an educational environment where they feel safe, valued and encouraged - from third grade through high school and into young adulthood.
Contact us to learn more or to direct student referral information for any potential grade level:
- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Therapy and Treatment
Behavioral Health Services Near Me
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bullying and Domestic Violence Prevention
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Professional’s Wellness Program
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- School Anxiety and Refusal
- School Counseling Services
- Self-Injury Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Young Adult Mental Health Treatment
Dedicated to the Healing Power of Hope
Years of experience have taught us that nothing has the power to heal like hope — especially when hope is strengthened by nationally recognized behavioral health experts who use the most advanced and effective treatments available.
We treat the entire spectrum of behavioral health disorders with the same results-driven, research-based approach as any other illness. We are also experts in crisis management, offering 24-hour support to help resolve and manage overwhelming feelings that may pose a danger to yourself or others.
- Unparalleled Access to the Support You Need
- Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Care for All
- Easier Beginning to Treatment
- Levels of Care Tailored to You
- Care to Help You Feel Your Best
Expert Behavioral Health Care, Close to Home
Formerly known as AdventHealth GlenOaks