Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more.
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
AdventHealth Dade City performs medical screening exams for all patients who visit our Emergency Room. However, AdventHealth Dade City is not a designated COVID-19 testing site. If you come here for a COVID-19 test, your visit will be treated as an Emergency Room visit. For a complete list of COVID-19 testing sites in Pasco County, click here. For more information, please call our AdventHealth coronavirus hotline at 877-847-8747 or visit our Coronavirus Resource Hub.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth Dade City's COVID-19 visitation policies were created with the safety of our patients, their families and our employees in mind. Patient visitation is currently suspended, and will only be allowed for special circumstances.
Limited exceptions include:
- Patients under the age of 18 may be accompanied by one adult visitor (parent, legally authorized person or caregiver). No additional visitors or siblings allowed.
- Obstetric patients are allowed one adult visitor.
- Extenuating circumstances, such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
In all circumstances, visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal medical care.
During the time that in-person visitation is suspended, you can still stay connected with your loved ones by using these easy-to-follow instructions to video chat via several different platforms.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
- Cancelled until further notice
- Open Entrances
- Main Entrance
- Volunteer Restrictions
- Volunteers are allowed on a limited basis