That Comes to You
You're ready to return to the comfort of your home, and all of the things you love about your independent, fulfilling life. But your body may need some extra help to heal. That’s why at AdventHealth, formerly Metroplex Health System, we're glad to come to you with our home health care services. Our specialized Home Care teams working throughout Central Texas offer convenient house calls by nurses, medical social workers, therapists, and more. Your expert at-home health care team will help you with everything from wound care to rehab. Anything you need, just ask. We’re here to help.
Where You Feel Most at Home
- Rehab and Physical Therapy at Home
After your knee replacement, you work hard to get moving again. Or perhaps you’re recovering from a stroke and are rediscovering your spirit and strength, little by little. We’d love to make these triumphs easier. So, instead of traveling when it’s most difficult, let us come to you. Our home physical rehab and therapy services are available, whenever you need them. Within our network of care, you’ll have access to speech, physical, and occupational therapists. Together, let’s regain your physical, emotional, and spiritual strength. Starting in your living room.
- In-Home Nursing Care
When you go from being cared for at our hospital to coping at home, it can be a pretty big adjustment. Let us help make this transition gentler. Our Home Care team helps you strike a balance, assisting you with whatever you need, all from the comfort of your home. From post-surgery care to chronic illness management, we offer a range of services, including:
- Advanced Wound Care – Sometimes wounds don’t heal like they should. We can help care for wounds caused by diabetes or poor circulation faster and more effectively.
- Disease Management/Education – Understanding your disease can help empower you to regulate your condition and reach for wellness in everyday life.
- Enterostomy Management/Training – Following a urostomy or colostomy, our home care nurses can help you manage and teach you how to care for wounds, fistulas, and skin, and guide you in lifestyle changes.
- Incontinence Management – In the event of bladder issues, we can help you control and manage incontinence with grace and dignity.
- Medication Management/Education – You have a lot to manage and remember. When and how often to take your medications doesn't have to be one of them. We can help you stay on schedule with medications and appointments.
- New Challenges. At-Home Health Care Solutions.
Sometimes, daily activities can be challenging. Washing your hair, preparing a meal, or even standing up can feel difficult. But you’re strong — strong enough to ask for help. We applaud that. And we’re here to support you with nearly anything. Your Home Care team includes compassionate professionals who know what to do and how best to help. Our personal care team includes home care nurses, home health aides, and medical social workers. You’ve found the courage to ask for a hand. We’re here to give you ours.
- Virtual House Calls
Even in between house calls, we're always there to support you. If a simple health issue occurs, save yourself a trip to the doctor with our eCare app. eCare provides a convenient option for a face-to-face video appointment with a board-certified physician or nurse practitioner through your smartphone or tablet. Through eCare, you can receive a diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and prescriptions for minor ailments, all through secure audio and video and without an appointment. Some of the common conditions we treat through eCare include:
- Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye
- Cough, Colds, Bronchitis, and Flu
- Lower-Back Pain
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus and Upper-Respiratory Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Urinary Tract Infections
eCare's virtual doctor's hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 5 pm
See how easy it is to download, set up, and start using eCare. Watch our Video.
For technical support, contact us at 480-739-0077.
Download iPhone App
Download Android App
- Leading Home Health Care. Honored by Awards.
Your care is our creed. Your wellness is our goal. To live up to your expectations and to better provide for your needs, we work hard every day to improve our at-home medical treatments, resources, and care. And we’ve been honored for our work. Some of our awards include:
- Four-Star Home Care Rating and Best Home Care in Central Texas by Killeen Daily Herald
- Home Care Elite Rating
- National Best Practice Agency by Fazzi Associates
- Pat/Stat® Award of Distinction
- Quality of Excellence Best in Class
We’re honored by these accolades, but we’re even prouder to provide the care you need to live a life of wellness.
Keeping You Comfortable As You Heal
We don’t just come to your home ready to offer hospital-caliber care. We come ready to serve with uncommon compassion. Our multidisciplinary approach to Home Care means we tend to all the details, from helping you regain your strength to helping you care for your pets. We connect you with the community resources, local services, and spiritual care you need to feel better, feel whole.