Baby Care Class In-Person
About this Event
Class will include hands on practice with a doll and discussion of the following topics:
• How to choose a doctor for your baby
• Physical characteristics, appearance and behavior of your newborn
• Possible medical tests and procedures
• Newborn jaundice
• How to recognize illness
• How to prepare your home for baby's arrival
• How to take your baby's temperature
• An infant bath and diapering
The 1 ticket registration is good for 2 people at attend.
To get to the Spicer Room, enter through the Emergency Department. Go past the information desk to the elevators. Take the elevators to the basement level. Once off the elevator, follow the overhead signs to the Spicer room. You will take the first right, then a left, at the glass divider in the seating area of Roots Cafe. The Spicer room is the first door on the right.
- Email: [email protected]