Expertise of Shubhechchha Singh, MD
Dr. Singh completed medical school at Kathmandu University, Nepal. She obtained her post-graduate training in internal medicine from Tribhuvan University. She previously worked as a general physician in Nepal at the Nation's Central Health Institute.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Internal Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Immunizations and preventive health care visits
- Treatment for common conditions like colds and flu
- Chronic disease management
- Thyroid disease
- Diagnosis of unusual and rare medical conditions
- Medication management
- Minor surgeries and procedures
- Cancer prevention screenings
- Pulmonary function testing
- Infectious diseases
- Geriatric care
- Inpatient hospital care
- Second opinions or consultations with other physicians on complex cases
- Cardiac stress test
- Travel clinic
- Personal Interests
Dr. Singh loves travelling and listening to music.
- Ages Accepted