Locations for Rafaela Uwaibi, Resident
Expertise of Rafaela Uwaibi, Resident
Dr. Uwaibi was born and raised in Brazil and speaks Portuguese and Spanish. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Florida, where she graduated with honors for both research and special achievement. She loves combining learning with technology and is currently working on several patient education animation projects.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Bachelor of Arts, High Honors, Rollins College, Winter Park.
- Personal Interests
In her spare time, Dr. Uwaibi loves making Belgian waffles with her husband and twins.
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Uwaibi is passionate about being a reference point for children and their families.
- Areas Served
- Winter Garden, Fl
- Languages Spoken
Medical Degree, university of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Fl
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Rafaela Uwaibi, Resident
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street