Locations for Nathalie Perdomo, DO
Expertise of Nathalie Perdomo, DO
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Family Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Behavioral health
- Chronic condition management including: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, depression, anxiety
- Diabetes management
- Geriatric assessment
- Gynecology and women’s health services
- Inpatient hospital treatment
- Nutritional care
- Obstetrics and prenatal care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Preventative healthcare for all ages
- Smoking cessation
- Sports medicine
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Perdomo believes in providing collaborative whole-person and whole-family care across the spectrum of a patient’s lifetime.
- Personal Interests
Dr. Perdomo enjoys traveling, dancing and spending time with her family.
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Nathalie Perdomo, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street