Locations for Matthew Goldstein, DO
Expertise of Matthew Goldstein, DO
Dr. Goldstein is dedicated to the care and comfort of each individual patient and their family. He embraces lessons learned from his past mentors and personal physicians to understand the patient experience and the anxiety that can arise when spending time in the doctor’s office.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Master of Arts, Medicine, Health and Society, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Goldstein cares for each individual patient as if they were his own family.
- Personal Interests
Dr. Goldstein was born and raised in New York and is a committed New York sports fan. Additionally, he has a rooted interest in health, wellness, and developing recipes for those with busy lives who want to maintain a nutritious diet. Dr. Goldstein enjoys the outdoors, and of course, spending time in the Disney Parks!
- Medical School
Medical Degree, Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Matthew Goldstein, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street