Locations for Marlene Fernandez, DO
Expertise of Marlene Fernandez, DO
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Masters of Biomedical Science, College of Medical Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
- Bachelor of Science- Microbiology & Molecular Biology, Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Fl.
- Areas Served
- Winter Garden, Fl
- Languages Spoken
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Marlene Fernandez, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street