Locations for Kevin Boerner, PA
Expertise of Kevin Boerner, PA
Kevin Boerner, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant with over 30 years of experience performing a variety of surgical procedures, including robotic, laparoscopic, general surgery and spine surgery. Kevin became inspired to enter the medical profession while serving in the United States Navy and United States Marines. After receiving an honorable discharge from the military, he enrolled in King's College in Wilkes-Barre, PA, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Kevin has held several positions in his professional medical career, including certified OR technician, registered nurse, and surgical physician assistant. His main role is assisting Dr. Patel in the operating room, where he brings a vast range of experience and strives to ensure that each patient receives the best possible care to ensure optimal outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants, Dean's List
- King's College, President, King's college physician Assistant Society, Vice President
- King's College Physician assistant Society
- Student Member, Curriculum Review Committee, Dean's List
- Seminole Community College
- Personal Interests
Kevin enjoys spending time with his two daughters and riding his motorcycle in his free time.
- Areas Served
- Celebration, FL
- Languages Spoken
- Ages Accepted