Locations for Christopher Grove, MD
AdventHealth Medical Group General Surgery at Daytona BeachDirections to AdventHealth Medical Group General Surgery at Daytona Beach 305 Memorial Medical Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Expertise of Christopher Grove, MD
Dr. Grove is a board certified general surgeon who lives and practices in Daytona Beach, Florida. He received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama. He completed his integrated general surgery residency at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and fluent in all aspects of general surgery. Dr. Grove believes in ‘a personal touch’ and makes it a point to contact his patients directly after surgery in case they have any questions or concerns. In his spare time he enjoys camping, scuba diving, and spending time with his family. He is also an active member with the Boy Scouts of America and has been awarded the BSA Silver Buffalo award and the Outstanding Eagle Scout Award from the National Eagle Scout Association.
- Elucent’s EnVisio® Surgical Navigation System and SmartClip® technology
- Open and laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder)
- Open inguinal and umbilical hernia repair
- Open and laparoscopic colon surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast biopsy
- Breast cancer surgery (mastectomy, breast conservation therapy)
- Seed localized breast biopsy
- Insertion of the intraoperative radiation treatment & catheter for breast cancer
- Removals of benign tumors, cysts, lipomas, and soft tissue masses
- Venous access port insertion and removal
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Temporal artery biopsy
- Treatment of small bowel obstruction
- Dr. Grove is a member of the following organizations
- FMA: Florida Medical Association
- VCMS: Volusia County Medical Society
- ACOS: American College of Surgeons
- Areas Served
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Languages Spoken
The University of Alabama at Birmingham University of Alabama School of Medicine
General - Wright State University - General Surgery Residency
- Board Certification
Surgery: The American Board of Surgery
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Christopher Grove, MD
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- AdventHealth Advantage Plan
- Oscar Health
Reviews and Comments for Christopher Grove, MD
Ratings are collected through our partner Press Ganey and are screened to ensure patient privacy. AdventHealth does not manipulate scores, pay for ratings or compensate patients in any way. For any questions about ratings please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q:Question: What locations does Christopher Grove, MD practice at?
A:Answer: Christopher Grove, MD practices at Daytona Beach at 305 Memorial Medical Parkway, Suite 207, Daytona Beach, FL, 32117. Learn more about Christopher Grove, MD at AdventHealth.
- Q:Question: What is Christopher Grove, MD's specialty?
A:Answer: Christopher Grove, MD specializes in General Surgery. Learn more about Christopher Grove, MD at AdventHealth.
- Q:Question: What insurance does Christopher Grove, MD accept?
A:Answer: Christopher Grove, MD accepts AdventHealth Advantage Plan, Allegiance and Oscar Health. This list is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment. Learn more about Christopher Grove, MD at AdventHealth.
- Q:Question: What conditions does Christopher Grove, MD treat?
A:Answer: Christopher Grove, MD treats the following conditions: Appendectomy, Appendix, Gall Bladder, Gallbladder Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laser Therapy for Varicose Veins, Liver Surgery, Lung Surgery, Spleen Surgery, Splenectomy, Stomach Surgery (Gastrectomy) and Surgical Specialists. Learn more about Christopher Grove, MD at AdventHealth.