Locations for Carlos Carmona, DO
Expertise of Carlos Carmona, DO
Raised with the Colombian-Venezuelan culture of his parents, Dr. Carmona earned his degree in osteopathic medicine and at first took a two-year detour into an anesthesia residency in Wichita, KS because pediatric anesthesia was on his radar. But he came back to Orlando to pursue a general pediatrics residency in order to see kids smile (and not just fall asleep before surgery). He is very happy to work with children because they are sure to also make him smile!
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Master of Science, Human Performance/Exercise Physiology, University of Florida College of Health and Human Performance, Gainesville, Fl.
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology and Cell Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
- Personal Interests
Cooking quality food and physical fitness - especially weightlifting and playing soccer. Spending time with his family and friends enjoying every moment to the fullest. Watching soccer, swimming in the ocean, and church activities.
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Delgado treats his patients with the utmost dignity, love, care, and concern as if it were the first time he's seen them. He believes that providing the best possible care requires the family to be on board and willing to carry out recommendations for their child.
- Areas Served
- Winter Garden, Fl
- Languages Spoken
- Medical School Education
Medical Degree, Osteopathic Medicine, A.T. Still University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Carlos Carmona, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street