Locations for Brett Pierce, MD
Expertise of Brett Pierce, MD
Dr. Pierce was born in Fort Lauderdale and grew up in Michigan, where he graduated as part of the inaugural class of the Central Michigan University College of Medicine. He and his wife Jennifer wanted to get closer to Disney and away from the snow and ice, so they moved to Winter Garden for his pediatric training with hopes of staying in the area to continue to serve Orlando-area children after he completes his residency.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Pierce strongly feels that coming to the doctor shouldn't be a scary thing and that each visit should take advantage of the energy and fun that makes working with children great!
- Personal Interests
In his free time, Dr. Pierce hopes to be Chip Gaines someday! He loves woodworking and has built almost all of the furniture in their house. If he isn't at work or building something, you will probably find Dr. Pierce with his wife at Disney World or one of his favorite Disney restaurants.
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Brett Pierce, MD
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street