Locations for Amy Selwach, DO
Expertise of Amy Selwach, DO
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Family Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Behavioral health
- Chronic condition management including: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, depression, anxiety
- Diabetes management
- Geriatric assessment
- Gynecology and women’s health services
- Inpatient hospital treatment
- Nutritional care
- Obstetrics and prenatal care
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Preventative healthcare for all ages
- Smoking cessation
- Sports medicine
- Personal Interests
Dr. Selwach enjoys billiards, video games, and listening to live music.
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Selwach embraces the osteopathic philosophy of treating each patient as a whole person.
- Areas Served
- Orlando, FL
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Amy Selwach, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street
Network of Amy Selwach, DO
The Benefits of AdventHealth Medical Group
AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members committed to the promise of whole-person care. The connected AHMG network extends AdventHealth services into communities across the country, offering local physicians and specialists for every age and stage of life.