Locations for Adriana Delgado, DO
Expertise of Adriana Delgado, DO
Dr. Delgado is Cuban-American born, raised in Florida, and speaks Spanish. She is a kid at heart and enjoys spending the time to get to know her patients and families. She hopes to work closely with parents to create a developmentally safe, yet stimulating and appropriate environment for their children.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Medical Degree, osteopathic Medicine, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine-Carolinas Campus, Spartanburg, SC.
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Delgado cares about all her patients is if they were her own family members.
- Personal Interests
Dr. Delgado enjoys spending time with family and friends, exercising, especially Zumba, going to the beach and baking and eating desserts.
- Medical School
Medical Degree, Osteopathic Medicine, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine-Carolinas Campus, Spartanburg
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Adriana Delgado, DO
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street