Locations for Abigail Adair Dimmick, Resident
Expertise of Abigail Adair Dimmick, Resident
Dr. Adair-Dimmick is a first-year pediatric resident at AdventHealth Orlando. She is from Tallahassee, FL, and is a graduate of the Florida State University College of Medicine. She enjoys working with a variety of patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
About Our Academic Practices
AdventHealth Medical Group academic practices treat patients in Care Teams—conferring either in the examination room or behind the scenes on a patient’s case using the latest diagnostic techniques. Our doctor’s specializes in acute illness, behavior and mental health, development and growth evaluations, and preventive medicine. As part of AdventHealth’s Pediatric Medicine Residency Program, we are a teaching facility that is up-to-date on all leading-edge medical information, education and procedures.
- Acute illness and sick visits
- ADHD management
- Adolescent care (including reproductive care)
- Childhood mental health and behavior evaluations
- Chronic disorders co-management and coordination of care
- Complex medical problems co-management and coordination of care
- Development and growth evaluations
- Pre-participation sports physicals
- Well-child care and preventative health visit
- Master of Science, Biomedical Science, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, Fl.
- Master of Science, Educational Psychology, Florida
- Personal Interests
Dr. Adair-Dimmick enjoys spending time with her two daughters and her husband. Her personal interests and hobbies include swimming, going to the beach, and cheering on her favorite football team - The Florida State Seminoles. Go Noles!
- Care Philosophy
Dr. Adair-Dimmick believes that each and every child is important and deserves the best available health care. She works to provide individualized, compassionate care for her patients.
- Areas Served
- Winter Garden, Fl
- Languages Spoken
- Medical School Education
Medical Degree, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL
- Ages Accepted
Insurances accepted by Abigail Adair Dimmick, Resident
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Please check with your health plan to confirm that this doctor is included before scheduling an appointment.
- Aetna / US Healthcare - non HMO
- Aetna / US Healthcare HMO
- Aetna Voluntary
- American Healthcare Alliance
- Assurant Health
- Aultcare/Primetime Health Plan
- Beech Street