Although we have worked preparing for this symposium very hard for the past 18 months, CIE’s top priority is clinical operations – to clear the back log of nearly 700 to 750 procedures and be able to handle incoming referrals. We do not intend to take away any attention from this agenda and our top priority is to support our health system. We have therefore cancelled Orlando Live Endoscopy 2020 – it will now be held August 25 to 26, 2021. 100% of our international and domestic faculty have committed to be in attendance and support this event next year.
- Shyam Varadarajulu, MD
Orlando Live Endoscopy 2021 - Nursing Track
State-of-the-Art Didactic Lectures
Industry-Sponsored Luncheon Sessions
- Learn about recent endoscopic innovation and techniques, their clinical utility and effectiveness in disease management
- Know how-to-operate endoscopic accessories and to effectively assist during a procedure.
- Learn the best practices in endoscopic treatment of medical emergencies and patient preparation for advanced endoscopic interventions.
- Know the importance of interdisciplinary approach to patient management
- Learn about endoscope reprocessing and disinfection
- Target Audience
Nurse managers, endoscopy nurses and technicians.
- Registration Fee
Didactic Sessions and Hands-On Lab $250.00US Dollars.
- Registration Link
Presented by Center for Interventional Endoscopy
- Event Location
AdventHealth Nicholson Center
404 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
- Lodging Information
JW Marriott Orlando, Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
14900 Chelonia Parkway, Orlando, FL 32821
For a discounted room rate, click here to reserve.
- CEU Information
August 25 to 26 | Didactic Sessions, Including Optional Sessions
CEU credited hours will be determined based on actual participation hours.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
AdventHealth is committed to making our activities accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability, please submit a description of your needs, along with your registration, to assure that you will be able to participate in this activity.